Friday, February 7, 2014

The 'Good Girl Gone Shopping' Hits New York for Fashion Week!

(Lincoln Center! I've arrived...)

It's ridiculously chilly in New York...and I'm loving the change! I'm a born-and-bred SoCal girl, and typically I love weather that makes me sweat and wanna keep my toes dipped in the sand. But this season I'm embracing the east coast coolness (as long as I'm bundled up).  Hittin' several amazing shows during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week with my blogger niece, Ashley Gummerson, New York Fashion Week is inspiring and a big 'ol networking hub. Some of the hot shows I've attended include Nicholas K, Desigual, Richard Chai, and Mark and Estel. Stay tuned for my runway rundowns coming soon to Agenda Magazine! I'll also be posting photos on Good Girl Gone Shopping, featuring some fun moments from my trip.

This month, you can also look forward to some new interviews, giveaways, and shopping tips. I hope you're having a fabulous week! Hugs...xoxo.

No comments: