Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lounge Around in...Linge Shoes!

(Photo Credit: www.lingeshoes.com)
Linge shoes are these cutesy and comfy (and high quality!) ballet flats you can pretty much pair up with any outfit. Tons of colors to choose from. Tons of versatility.

I recently recently received a pair of bright red Linge shoes, which nicely add to my lounge wear. While these shoes have sufficient sole coverage for a basic narrow shape, my feet (which are weird, wide, and just well, not my fave body part) need a thicker and wider sole to support my feet when outside. That said, however, they are so perfect for me indoors, especially when having guests over...and especially when I don't have time to get a pedicure. So I've chosen my Linge shoes as my staple to lounge around in. Because they can roll up nicely in a bag, I also look forward to taking them with me on my next trip. What a perfect, space-saving item to pack!

To learn more about Linge shoes, which are designed for women ($59) and babies/kids ($39), be sure to visit its website! You can also connect with 'em on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!


No comments: