Thursday, March 12, 2015

Rock Black on the Boardwalk During Hot Summer Evenings!

(Visual created on www.polyvore.com)

I loooove color. I mean, like really. But in my book, black is a universal tone that looks great on everyone and can embody different personalities. Most chic, edgy, sophisticated, mod, über industrial, and sexy looks are often developed with black pieces.

So, with summer inching closer (hurry up!!), I'm looking forward to investing in a few black bikini tops and halter styles that can take me from day to night. In other words, items that I can lay out in and then dress up for a nighttime stroll on the boardwalk with my BF. As you can see with this visual, I included a pair of grunge-y jeans (Rag & Bone Women's Boyfriend Jean - Rebel Wash) to offset the sexiness of the tops and heels. I'm all about comfort and still maintaining a casual toughness to an evening look!

Basically, what I'm pretty much saying is this: I'm so ready to kick off sandy flip-flops as the sun sets before throwing on a pair of jeans and heels to accompany my skin-baring top (yummy earrings already on!).

What about you? Think you'll rock black on the boardwalk during summer evenings? 

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Great inspiration to rock the clubs
I love the halter option!

PD glad to be in touch!