Sunday, November 1, 2015

Rollable 'Flat Out of Heels' for Comfort, Convenience, and Style!


(Use my discount code to get $2 off your own pair of Flat Out of Heels!)

All women appreciate convenient fashion -- the pieces that can easily be thrown on and off. Think zip-up hoodies, slip-on boots, our boyfriends' tees (for those off days), and now...rollable ballet-style flats by Flat Out of Heels!

Flat Out of Heels, which was founded four years ago by Dawn Dickson, is a smart option for stylish chicks on the go. As stated on its website, “No matter where you are going or what you are wearing, Flat Out of Heels has a rollable flat to match every outfit, every style, every mood and every occasion.”

("...the rollable quality of the shoe is just way cool and a total space-saver!")

 Although I typically wear flip-flops (I’m such a So Cal girl!), Nike running shoes, or Camper sneakers, it’s awesome to have a delicate pair of flats to add to my collection of comfy wear. My pair of Kimberly (Pink Floral) flats have an ultra-feminine print and fit comfortably (snug elastic around the heel). Although I wouldn’t walk a crazy, long distance wearing these flats – I’m so heavy-footed that I wear shoes out quickly – I appreciate its hard, durable sole. It’s now one of my running-errands-all-day-in-LA type of shoe, which looks great with olive-colored pants (as seen in the above pic) or any style of blue jeans. In addition, the rollable quality of the shoe is just way cool and a total-space saver. Great for traveling! 

Thanks to Flat Out of Heels, you can get an exclusive $2 off your next online purchase! The original cost of its rollable ballet-style flats ranges from $19.99 to $29.99. So yes…this is an amazing deal! [Discount Code: goodgirlgoneshopping]. Visit www.flatoutofheels.com to get your shop on! xo

Connect with Flat Out of Heels on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter

Photo Credit: My pics!

______________________________________________________________________

If you liked this article, you might also like:

"Looking Forward to a Night Out in the City? Here are 3 Reasons to Ditch Your Heels!

"Are You OVER Your Style? Top 3 Tips On How to Reveal the Real You!"

"So You Received Great Customer Service...Now What? My 5 Tips Get You Started!"