Thursday, January 7, 2016

Recreating Your Style in 2016? Let's Revisit Some of my Top Tips!

(Photo Credit: www.totalbeauty.com)


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling extra energized and motivated in the new year! Although we're only seven days into 2016, there's a magical feeling in the air. Whether walking to the corner market for fresh veggies or interviewing industry professionals, I can't help but notice that inspiration is touching all of us in a special way! 

And with great energy often comes our desire to look within and focus on creating -- or recreating -- a fresh, new style that communicates our personalities. As many of you are, I'm on a continuous path of self-discovery and on the lookout for trends that will embrace and accentuate my personal style. In 2014, I started growing dreadlocks and began making fitness a priority. In 2015, I decided to embrace cute flats more than cute heels, shopped more vintage and local boutiques, and became a proud vegan (recipes coming to the blog soon!). My goal in 2016 is to continue making conscious efforts and decisions within each of these areas, while spreading inspiration to as many people as possible.


(Photo Credit: www.stylecaster.com)


That said, I'd loooooove to learn more about you -- my lovely reader -- in regards to your goals with style! How do you determine which pieces in your wardrobe should stay or go? Does the idea of hitting the mall for brand, new fashion make you feel frustrated? Do you wish that you were a better budget-conscious shopper?

Over the years, I’ve shared several fashion and shopping tips with you. And with our magical new year in progress, now is a great time to share these with you again! Below, I've listed links to 10 of my "top tips" articles that I think you may enjoy. If a particular tip stands out to you, please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me! Let's make 2016 a fabulously stylish year, my friends! xoxo






"3 Shopping Don'ts That DO!" [July 29, 2014]




No comments: